Florida Limo is Florida’s premier on-demand shared ride and private car service. We offer world-class chauffeur service at a competitive rate.
Whether you’re after long-distance ground transportation or point-to-point transportation, we offer a smooth ride for every type of traveler throughout the entire state of Florida.
Flying into Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Miami International Airport (MIA) or Palm Beach Airport (PBI)? Florida Limo also offers airport transfers and transportation, so you can focus on your journey ahead.
Speedy Transportation to all Florida Airports
Traveling for business or pleasure? Florida Limo is ready to take you and your party to and from the airport, ensuring you catch your flight, stress-free. We service airports statewide, including:
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
- Key West International Airport (EYW)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Naples Airport (APF)
- Northeast Florida Regional Airport (UST)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Palm Beach Airport (PBI)
- Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ)
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
- Tallahassee International Airport (TLH)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
Take Florida Limo on Your Next Long Haul Trip
Where will you go on your next big adventure? Whether it’s taking the family on a holiday in the Everglades to ensuring you and your colleagues get to your team outing or business meeting on time, Florida Limo is ready to deliver you to your destination. From limousines to full-size sedans, let our experienced chauffeurs plan the route, battle traffic and take care of the rest.
For ultimate flexibility, Florida Limo’s point-to-point car service can take you wherever you want, whenever you want. Whether you’re heading to a special event or on a night out with friends, avoid the hassle of parking and traffic, and leave the rest to our professionally-trained chauffeurs — oh yeah, and we don’t surge our rates.